COMPETITOR SL blowers include splash oil lubrication at both the gear end and drive end of the blower. Splash lubrication provides for longer bearing and seal life through improved heat
dissipation versus grease lubrication.
Many sizes of COMPETITOR SL blowers are available with Tuthill’s unique noise reduction technology with tri-lobe rotors specially designed for maximum displacement and special porting to significantly reduce noise.
- Carpet Cleaning
- Dairy Milking
- Mosquito Fogging
- Wastewater Aeration
- Trenchless Drilling
- Air Sparging
- Compost Aeration
- Vacuum Cleaning
- Dust Collection
- Gears: Helical gearing for quiet operation
- Gear End: Double row ball
- Drive Shaft: Cylindrical roller
- Rotors: Ductile iron, integrally cast with shafts
- Lubrication: Full oil splash
- Seals: Lip
- Low noise option available on most models
- Flow range: 18 – 1500 CFM (30 – 2550 m³/h)
- Pressure range: up to 15 PSIG (1.03 bar g)
- Vacuum range: up to 16″ Hg (540 mbar g)
- Every unit tested before shipment
This product has been added to your enquiry cart. To add more products, simply click "Add to Enquiry" on other product pages. If you are finished adding products to your enquiry, click here to fill in the enquiry form.