Kinney® CB Compact Booster Systems combine the features of Kinney KT™ Pumps and Integral Drive (C-face) Boosters into a space efficient package capable of continuous high pumping capacity down to 10 microns (0.13 Pa).
They are suitable for use in vacuum furnace, vacuum coating, sputtering, space simulation, and other applications.
- Vacuum Packaging
- Vacuum Furnaces
- Vacuum Coating
- Space Simulation
- High pumping capacity down to 10 microns
- Increased flow to power ratio as compared to equivalent sized pump alone
- Flow range: 240 – 2000 CFM (400 – 3400 m³/h)
- Ultimate pressure: 0.2 Microns (McLeod Gauge)
- Compact footprint design
- Simple installation, no special preparations required
- Quiet, vibration-free operation
- Integral drive booster
- Booster pressure cut-in switch
- Temperature switch
CB2415, CB4015, CB4030, CB7215, CB7230, CB7250, CB1630, CB1650, CB1685, CB2085
This product has been added to your enquiry cart. To add more products, simply click "Add to Enquiry" on other product pages. If you are finished adding products to your enquiry, click here to fill in the enquiry form.