Kinney® CC Close-Coupled Mechanical Booster Vacuum Pump Systems are designed to provide very fast pumpdown and high pumping speed. A single motor drives both the pump and the booster so both start at atmospheric pressure.
These compact systems occupy very little floor space and are easily installed.
CC Systems are rated to ultimate pressure capability of 0.2 micron (.026 Pa)
- Vacuum Packaging
- Vacuum Furnaces
- Vacuum Coating
- Space Simulation
- Both pump and booster start simultaneously for very fast pumpdown
- Increased flow to power ratio as compared to equivalent sized pump alone
- Flow range: 300 – 1200 CFM (510 – 2040 m³/h)
- Ultimate pressure: 0.2 Microns (McLeod Gauge)
- Compact footprint design
- Simple installation, no special preparations required
- Quiet, vibration-free operation
- Temperature switch
- Optional mechanical seals in booster for applications where seconds count in cycle and pumpdown time
CC4015, CC5430, CC8530, CC1650, CC1685
This product has been added to your enquiry cart. To add more products, simply click "Add to Enquiry" on other product pages. If you are finished adding products to your enquiry, click here to fill in the enquiry form.