KD / KDH vacuum pumps are belt-driven, low-speed rotary piston pumps. Since these pumps have no metal-to-metal contact from the clearances being filled with oil, these pumps are rugged and reliable; some have been in system operation for over 70 years.
Gas ballast and large oil capacity enable the KD / KDH models to handle moderate water or other vapor loads.
KD models are air-cooled, KDH models are water-cooled.
- Drying Chambers
- Filling Machinery
- Evacuation of Process Chambers
- Absolute pressures down to the low micron range
- Full pumping speed down to 1 Torr
- Long-life operation due to no metal-to-metal contact in the pumping chamber
- High resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- No small orifices to plug up
- Includes integral oil mist eliminator
- Adjustable gas ballast permits handling of condensable vapors
KD30, KD50, KDH130, KDH150
This product has been added to your enquiry cart. To add more products, simply click "Add to Enquiry" on other product pages. If you are finished adding products to your enquiry, click here to fill in the enquiry form.