Introducing the KINNEY® KDS™ Series Dry Screw Vacuum Pump – a US Designed and Manufactured Vertical Dry Screw Vacuum Pump. With industry leading performance near atmosphere the KDS will provide faster pump down times that reduce batch times and roughing for leak detection.
- Chemical & Pharmaceutical Processing
- Transformer Drying & Oil Purification
- Solar – Crystal Growing, Lamination
- Vacuum Furnace – Heat Treatment
- Vacuum Coating
- Nominal 250 ACFM (425 m3/hr) capacity
- .04 Torr Ultimate Pressure
- Screws constructed with high nickel content which provide corrosion & heat resistance
- Vertical cantilever screw design to avoid process upset
- Easy to Clean & Service in place
- No sealing fluid or oil in contact with the process
- Small foot print.
- Clean-in-place screws
- C-face motor mounting flange using standard 3-phase motor
- < 2 gpm cooling flow requirement
- No external seals
Features & Benefits
|Torr Ultimate Pressure:||.04|
This product has been added to your enquiry cart. To add more products, simply click "Add to Enquiry" on other product pages. If you are finished adding products to your enquiry, click here to fill in the enquiry form.