KT-LP pumps are quiet running vacuum pumps with high pumping capacity at both high and low pressures. The triplex piston design is practically vibration-free.
All KT-LP models include an integral, positive pressure lubrication system to insure reliable lubrication at all pressure levels.
Adjustable gas ballast valves are included as standard equipment for handling water and other vapor loads.
In addition, KT-LP pumps include integral oil mist eliminators and a compact, low-profile design.
- Vacuum Packaging
- Vacuum Furnaces
- Vacuum Coating
- Full pumping speed down to 1 Torr
- Ultimate pressure to 10 microns
- Low profile design (LP Designations)
- Unequaled durability even in dirty applications
- Integral Oil Mist Eliminator
- No metal-to-metal contact in pumping chamber
- Triplex piston design provides quiet, vibration-free operation
- Adjustable gas ballast permits handling of condensable vapors
- Compact design with easy access for maintenance
- Simple installation – no anchor bolts required
KT170LP, KT275LP, KT505LP, KT840VFP, KT1350VFP
This product has been added to your enquiry cart. To add more products, simply click "Add to Enquiry" on other product pages. If you are finished adding products to your enquiry, click here to fill in the enquiry form.