AF™ vacuum pumps feature our “abuser-friendly” Fluid-Vac® axial flow technology, allowing the pump to start in even a flooded condition.
These compact vacuum pumps outperform any comparable vacuum pump on the market.
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical Processing
- Soil Vapor Extraction
- Central Vacuum Systems
- Solvent Distillation/Vapor Recovery
- No contact between operating components in the casing
- Flat power curve over entire vacuum range prevents motor overload
- Reduced stress on motor shaft and bearings
- Increased water handling capability prevents heat build-up, extends life of mechanical seals
- Flows to 600 CFM (1020 m³/h)
- Vacuum levels to 29″ Hg (25 Torr / 33 mbar abs)
- Shrouded rotor increases pumping efficiency for high vacuum and low water consumption.
- Materials of Construction available:
- Cast iron
- Cast iron, bronze fitted
- Stainless steel
- Alloy 20
A5, A10, A15, A20, A75, A100, A130, A200, A300
This product has been added to your enquiry cart. To add more products, simply click "Add to Enquiry" on other product pages. If you are finished adding products to your enquiry, click here to fill in the enquiry form.