M-D Pneumatics™ 7000 Mechanically Sealed Vacuum Boosters are used to supercharge vacuum pumps to greatly extend pump performance. This allows for much faster pumping speeds and deeper vacuum levels.
M-D Pneumatics vacuum boosters from Tuthill Vacuum & Blower Systems are utilized worldwide in the manufacture of chemicals, petrochemicals, plastics, semiconductors and wood composites as well as food processing, vacuum furnace applications and many other general applications in industry.
Model 7000 vacuum boosters provide pumping speeds to 4500 CFM (7650 m³/h).
- Supercharging vacuum pumps for better system performance
- Increasing vacuum system capacities
- Reducing system ultimate pressures
- Gears: Helical, ground gears for quiet operation
- Gear End: Double row ball
- Free End: Cylindrical roller
- Drive Shaft: Cylindrical roller
- Rotors: Ductile iron, integrally cast with shafts
- Oil splash, with water cooled end plates (standard)
- Integral pressure lubrication with water cooled end plates (optional)
- Seals: Mechanical-labyrinth seals on rotor shafts; mechanical sealing on drive shaft
- Available in special materials such as:
- Stainless steel
- Carbon steel
- Ductile Iron
- Electroless nickel plated