M-D Pneumatics™ 9000 Mechanically Sealed Vacuum Boosters are used to supercharge vacuum pumps to greatly extend pump performance. This allows for much faster pumping speeds and deeper vacuum levels.
M-D Pneumatics vacuum boosters from Tuthill Vacuum & Blower Systems are utilized worldwide in the manufacture of chemicals, petrochemicals, plastics, semiconductors and wood composites as well as food processing, vacuum furnace applications and many other general applications in industry.
Model 9000 vacuum boosters provide pumping speeds to 7300 CFM (12400 m³/h).
- Supercharging vacuum pumps for better system performance
- Increasing vacuum system capacities
- Reducing system ultimate pressures
- Gears: Helical, ground gears for quiet operation
- Gear End: Double row ball
- Free End: Double row ball
- Drive Shaft: Spherical roller
- Rotors: Ductile iron, integrally cast with shafts
- Oil splash, with water cooling coils (standard)
- Integral pressure lubrication with heat exchanger (optional)
- Seals: Mechanical-labyrinth seals on rotor shafts; mechanical sealing on drive shaft
- Available in special materials such as:
- Ductile Iron
- Electroless nickel plated
This product has been added to your enquiry cart. To add more products, simply click "Add to Enquiry" on other product pages. If you are finished adding products to your enquiry, click here to fill in the enquiry form.