Kinney® Booster/Rotary Piston Vacuum Pumping Systems pump high volumes at very low pressures. A high-capacity dry rotary lobe vacuum booster is matched to a smaller rotary piston vacuum pump.
For continuous operation below 1 Torr (1.3 mbar a), the vacuum booster can increase the pumping speed of the vacuum pump by a factor of up to 10 or more, resulting in a higher capacity system with economy of scale.
Conventional systems with either direct driven or V-belt driven boosters and low-profile systems with close-coupled boosters are available.
Custom engineered system solutions to 10,000 CFM (17000 m³/h) are also available. Our application engineers can help you make the best selection for your specific needs.
- Vacuum Packaging
- Vacuum Furnaces
- Vacuum Coating
- Space Simulation
- Evacuating Refrigeration Systems
- Liquid Gas Storage
- Brake Filling Systems
- Low Pressure Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Silicon Crystal Growing
- Leak Detection
- Drying Chambers
- Evacuation of Process Chambers
- Flow ranges to 10000 CFM (17000 m³/h)
- High capacity pumping to 1 micron
- Controls for automatic operation
- Low capital investment
- Low operating cost
- Wide range of selections available
- Custom systems designed to meet your specific requirements
This product has been added to your enquiry cart. To add more products, simply click "Add to Enquiry" on other product pages. If you are finished adding products to your enquiry, click here to fill in the enquiry form.