Kinney® KC™ rotary piston vacuum pumps achieve the lowest possible pressures from mechanical pumps and are recommended for applications where the operating pressure is below 0.1 Torr (0.13 mbar).
With no metal-to-metal contact from the clearances being filled with oil, these two-stage pumps are extremely rugged and reliable.
Adjustable gas ballast valves are included as standard equipment for handling water and other vapor loads.
- Evacuating Refrigeration Systems
- Brake Filling Systems
- Low Pressure Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Leak Detection
- High pumping speed at pressures below 10 microns; much lower than attainable with single stage pumps
- Flows from 5 – 15 CFM (8 – 25 m³/h)
- Ultimate Vacuum: 0.2 microns (McLeod Gauge)
- Adjustable gas ballast permits handling of condensable vapors
- Oil sealed design provides for no metal-to-metal contac in pumping chamber
- Unequalled durability, even in dirty applications
KC5, KC8, KC15
This product has been added to your enquiry cart. To add more products, simply click "Add to Enquiry" on other product pages. If you are finished adding products to your enquiry, click here to fill in the enquiry form.